Membership Levels and Criteria
- Regular Membership: qualified professionals who share the stated purpose of the Chapter and who have education, research or applied experience in environmental toxicology and/or chemistry. Members of the Midwest Chapter do not have to members of the national chapter of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry.
- Student Membership: persons who share the stated purpose of the Chapter and show promise of becoming qualified for Regular Membership status at a later date.
- Sustaining Membership: organizations or persons who share the stated purpose of the Chapter and wish to further the activities of the Chapter. Annual financial support as defined by the Chapter is required from sustaining members.
Yearly Membership Dues
- Regular Member = $25
- Student Member = $15
- Sustaining Member = Contact the Chapter President (see Chapter Governance) for information on becoming a sustaining member.
To Join or Renew Your Midwest Chapter Membership
Note it is not required to join North America SETAC to be a Midwest Chapter member. Please visit the SETAC website, (www.setac.org, and follow the instructions to join or renew your membership.
If you aren’t already a member of SETAC, you will be asked to create an account. We encourage you to become a member of the global society, which offers many benefits.
If you would like to join the regional chapter only, please choose the guest account. Pay by Credit Card (preferred):
To pay online, you will need to establish an online account with North America SETAC. Online Payment Instructions Secure online payments for Midwest Chapter dues are hosted by the National SETAC office. However, you are not required to pay dues at the National SETAC membership level to be able to pay your Midwest Chapter dues.
- On the North America SETAC webpage(https://www.setac.org/AlreadySignedIn.aspx?registration=1)
- Create an account.
- Skip the country selection tool.
- Choose either “non-member” or “non-member student.”
- Create a username.
- Follow the prompts to complete your profile.
- Ensure you are signed in (to obtain proper pricing).
- Add a Midwest membership to your Shopping Cart.
- Checkout & proceed with payment.
- Sign Out
Click here to pay your dues if you have an account.
- Pay by Check: Complete this form and mail your check to the address provided for your Midwest Chapter dues only.
To Renew Your Membership
Please visit the SETAC website and follow the instructions to join or renew your membership.